Help! No sound and vision together for x-box 360

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I have a new Sony kdl40w4500/4710 connected to a Sony str-da3300es receiver.

All works ok but for the x-box. I have the sound from the x-box via an optical cable into the video 3 channel, which is set on the audio settings to the receiver having sound control.

The TV Is set also for the receiver to have sound control, this should enable sound and vision to output via the componant setting which the xbox Is connected to.

This was the case albeit breifly, once I had changed the settings to the above, then when I went back to the x-box I could only get vision on componant and no sound. If I put the receiver onto the video 3 setting to enable the sound, the receiver clicks then shows TV on the facia screen, the picture goes and the sound comes on, also on the TV the channel changes back to HDMI 1 channel. It did work once I worked out to change the receivers audio output, but for some reason now It doesn't want to know.

I hope this all makes sense and I think It must be a fairly simple thing as my previous TV worked fine, can It be to do with them both being Sony products and Ive set something wrong?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Plus, If I remove the HDMI cable from the Tv to receiver, the x-box works ok!!

A

Anonymous

I know you have done this before but that sounds to me as if they are not assigned to work together. Have you tried reassigning them?ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts