Help needed - new cd player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a pair of mission 773e's and an old NAD 314 amp. Please don't laugh at the next part which is a VocoPro DV6-888K cd. This was bought purely for its Karaoke ability. For that in the house it brings endless pleasure. Also the fact it plays avi and mpeg without conversion.

Problem is I want a good CDP. I had Arcam 7se which died and I loved it. I know I need to replace the amp and that will be the next purchase after this. My music goes right across the range from Rock to opera to country to rap to pop to classical.

I just can't seem to pin down a couple. I know right know people are screaming about the Marantz 6002, but previously I haven't been a big fan of marantz. Would listening convert me?

I love NAD and Arcam but am more interested in the sound than the name.

Right now I have a max of £300 to spend.....help!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="grenjosee"]Marantz 6002, but previously I haven't been a big fan of marantz. Would listening convert me?[/quote]

I was the same as you, didn't want to buy Marantz cuz it was Marantz

But then gave them a chance and was VERY surprised with the Combo, especially the Amp.

Sorry my source of choice is Vinyl, but needed a CDP for convenience, I put on Classical when the kids are doing their homework.

If you like Arcam you may not like the Marantz as the Arcam is a Warmer sound.

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN then DECIDE.

It's the only way

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts