Hello from rainy Leyalnd

A

Anonymous

Going ok thanks , just trying to get the hang of this posting.

A

Anonymous

Hi Rick , thanks for your welcome. Later today will post some details of home system i am looking to install and would welcome your feedback.

Regards

Paul

A

Anonymous

Sorry should read Leyland , and its not raining now.

Have been reading the forum for a while now and decided to join. Me and the missus are moving back into our house in 2 weeks or so having been flooded in june. Am taking the opportunity to install a home cinema system having been a film nut for a long time but done nothing about it.

I initially thought about a yamaha soundbar say 2200 or 3300 but not sure it will work to well !! Our lounge is approx 25ft by 14ft with a big bay window at one end and open plan into a dining room at the other. Having done research about sound projection etc am very sceptical even though it sounded good in the store.

Have persuaded the other half into a 5.1 setup. Have listened to the B&W MT60D speaker system with a yamaha RX A1020 amp and it blew me away. My question is would this be a good partnership ? There is so much choice am a little confused.

The rest of the setup comprises Panasonic P50GT50 tv , Sony BD790 Blu ray and sky hd player.

I would appreciate any advice.

Paul

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts