Headschmones

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I listen to my headphones all the time late at night. I have Grado SR 325 with Grado headhone cable and Benchmark DAC/headphone amp. This is impressive stuff, but I would like to hear how I could improve it to full extension?

A

Anonymous

How is the Benchmark powered? I've heard about people using batteries to power external DACs as it provides a lower noise floor and gives a cleaner sound. I don't know whether this idea will give what you're looking for though.

A

Anonymous

I like, I like, I was thinking more along the lines of headphones good with the Benchmark though. Maybe in a few years I'll get a response...

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I wish I had the experience to advise! I like the idea of cans though. Even with my £40 ear-buds I often think that the tonal balance and quality is extremely enjoyable. In fact, I worry about it sometimes...

A

Anonymous

Headphones are fantastic, I consider spending £300 on headphones and a good source easily equals a hifi worth many thousands. I love headphones because I work very late into the night and I like my music inspirational!

A

Anonymous

Looks great I hadn't seen that before, noted, tah. For the moment I'm pretty much settled with the Benchmark though. Already I can't believe such a thread has so many informed responses!

TRENDING THREADS