Headphones for travelling

Ruthferg

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi there,

I am new here and basically come to pick the brains of all the experts out there.

I am looking for some headphones that are noise cancelling but also won't leak sound too. I am travelling to Mexico on holiday which is longest flight I will have been on. I normally use in ear earphones but due to the length of the flight I think I will need head phones as in ear ones hurt my ears after a 3-4 hour flight.

My brother let me try his beats monster headphones but my husband said he could hear everything I was listening to when I couldn't hear a thing from outside the music. I want the music to be loud and great quality but also don't want to disturb my fellow travellers on the flight. I am quite shy and would be conscious of this when wearing my brothers beats headphones.

Many budget is £100. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

jjbomber

Bose QuietComfort are unbeatable. Buy them second hand, as most pairs are hardly used and like new. Secondly, you can sell them when you return and get (most of) your money back. Finally, Mexico is a bit further than 3 to 4 hours. It will be the best investment you ever made.

TRENDING THREADS