May 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I have couple of Qs about headphones.

Do DACs improve the sound of headphones too or just speakers? (im new to this) And if id get a DAC, would a headphone amp still add something extra?

The headphones i have, is Bose Soundtrue II. I might upgrade to something more HiFi, so im open to reccomendations. I'd also need DAC/headphone amp reccomendations. It can be 2in1 also.

What about Schiit Magni2/Modi2 combo?

The DAC and amp, either 2 separates, or 2in1 should cost 200 or less. The headphones about the same.

jjbomber

Oskar Palm said:
Hi! I have couple of Qs about headphones.

Do DACs improve the sound of headphones too or just speakers? (im new to this) And if id get a DAC, would a headphone amp still add something extra?

The headphones i have, is Bose Soundtrue II. I might upgrade to something more HiFi, so im open to reccomendations. I'd also need DAC/headphone amp reccomendations. It can be 2in1 also.

What about Schiit Magni2/Modi2 combo?

The DAC and amp, either 2 separates, or 2in1 should cost 200 or less. The headphones about the same.

What is the source?

Issitwurfit

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
I don't know the MacBook Air , but I use an I pad, connected via lightening cable to my TEAC DAC and my Grado sr80e phones. The difference between that and just the phones straight into the MacBook is unbelievable. Yes, a DAC is worth it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts