Headphone deal

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
I would certainly buy it if it was me. It would really depend on how much value you put to beautiful build quality, bearing in mind you can get slightly cheaper options for similar performance. Other manufacturers will sell headphones with similar performance at around £400-450.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

buzz_lightclick

I would certainly buy it if it was me. It would really depend on how much value you put to beautiful build quality, bearing in mind you can get slightly cheaper options for similar performance. Other manufacturers will sell headphones with similar performance at around £400-450.
With new ones they are including a free leather headphone bag:

What is the noise cancelling like? Is it as good as that on the Bose or Sony equivalent headphones?

With new ones they are including a free leather headphone bag:

What is the noise cancelling like? Is it as good as that on the Bose or Sony equivalent headphones?
I love the aluminium box. But obviously, for travel, that leather headphone bag will be useful. Noise cancelling is superb. I haven't tested it outside the house and in flight, thanks to Covid. But reviews suggest noise cancelling is on par or better.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts