HDMI Matrix Switch

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm very interested in the concept of storing all my equipment in a rack away in a little room (with appropriate ventilation & A/C) and having them cabled out to each required room for a neat and seamless setup. I also like the idea of a Matrix Switch so that any source can be viewed in any room (and multiple rooms can watch the same source).

Has WHF reviewed an Matrix Switches, especially HDMI ones. I'd be very interested in seeing something like this reviewed. They are not cheap (e.g. an RT COM HDMI 6x6 Matrix is 5000USD) and when investing this much I'd like an independent and trusted evaluation/opinion.

Has anyone used an Matrix switches? Have you got any recommendations on these or other solutions? The Atacama racks are recommended for mounting a TV and equipment; are there high-quality solutions for mounting Flatscreen TVs on the wall and a bunch of equipment in a small rack?

Any thoughts from anyone would be great! Thank you in advance.

A

Anonymous

It would be better to have an ethernet network and use a streamer device in each room.

A

Anonymous

Please help me
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that. One little problem though...my country isn't listed there: Australia! So, yeah.

I also was wondering about the suggestion about using an HDMI to CAT (Ethernet) system but I've heard bad stuff (mainly data and sync errors) about it and wanted to know if Ocotopo or anyone else could elaborate/enlighten me on that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts