have they ever??

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i have only bought the last 19 months of what hifi and sound mag so slightly new to the mag.

like it but the 2 things that do my head in are that a pair of inear head phones can take the same size up (half a page ) as a first test stereo amp. and that they dont have all the hifi stuff and then av stuff as 2 parts of the mag.

the next is the lack of pictures of the products i.e the sides/back and even the insides of the items when possible.

have they ever done that????

i buy another mag which is very detailed but they only have £1500 and up products. is it that what hifi is more of a sun rather than times and is just a pick and read and enjoy the the amount of products they pack in and try to not take it to serious.

idc

I would like to see more on headphones and less on amps...........
emotion-22.gif

I do agree a back view of kit is good idea to see all the plugs and stuff.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
idc im all for headphones i would like to see a hifi section and it has 3 amps,3 cdplayers,3turntables,3dacs,3headphones you get my thinking budget,mid,high prices and at they the end they have 3x 2 page specials on a budget,mid,high item of there choice. i cant see that taking more that 25pages and the same with av stuff.

yes they really should be showing the back of speakers and amps ect

D

Deleted member 2457

smuggs:

i have only bought the last 19 months of what hifi and sound mag so slightly new to the mag.

like it but the 2 things that do my head in are that a pair of inear head phones can take the same size up (half a page ) as a first test stereo amp. and that they dont have all the hifi stuff and then av stuff as 2 parts of the mag.

the next is the lack of pictures of the products i.e the sides/back and even the insides of the items when possible.

have they ever done that????

i buy another mag which is very detailed but they only have £1500 and up products. is it that what hifi is more of a sun rather than times and is just a pick and read and enjoy the the amount of products they pack in and try to not take it to serious.

Can i just ask what is this £1500 and up mag called? cheers
emotion-21.gif

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i ment that i guess you have to have a number of pages for the referances at the back, adverts etc. so im not sure how many that leaves but say 50 you could do a spilt on hifi and av and make it dead easy to find things and say i was looking at turntable parts i could go to the hifi section pages a go to the 2-3 pages of turntable stuff, easy. like wise i may want a buy a hdmi lead straight to the back of the av section. at the moment i pick up the mag and its just a mess. but dont let me take the good work you guys do away on the whole its still worth the money thats why i pay my £24 every 6 months.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i really dont want as i am on a what hifi forum and it would be wrong to plug another mag but im sure you have seem it around it may have some items i can afford but not many.

TRENDING THREADS