Have i made a mistake!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I think i have made a stupendous silly mistake by not being patient enough. What happened is that i just bought a new PIONEER BDP-LXI blu ray player and i know that it is very good and it's picture and sound quality is very good BUT the newer PIONEER BDP-LX53 which is ultimately going to replace the LX52 has also just been released and as far as i know it is probably going to be better. So therefore have i made a big mistake by not holding out for the newer LX53. The only upside to this is that i bought the LX52 for sale at only £300 so that's not bad considering it cost £550 when released but then again the new LX53 cost's only around £400 new as well. So come on people tell me if i have done the right thing or not. To tell you the truth i feel very, very angry with my self for not waiting.

A

Anonymous

i wouldnt imagine there would be much between them personally , maybe the newer one has more features i dont know , but in terms of picture/sound quality i think the lx1 should be fine ..and youve saved yourself £100 too
emotion-1.gif
i wouldnt beat myself up about it ...

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Yep, you're thinking about it the wrong way. Enjoy your kit and revel in the fact that you bagged yourself a bargain.

Nothing wrong with buying end of the line products at a knock-down price.

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
You got yourself a bargain and should relish that fact. There is nothing to be angry or dissapointed about. certainly.

I doubt if there will be a distinguishable difference in AV performance between the LX-52 and LX-53.

A

Anonymous

Cheer's guy's thank's for your support, i feel much better now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts