Has anyone used Juno.co.uk

I've been trying to find a uk website that sells the new Mastodon LP reissues, and not had much luck, the only one I found was a website called Juno.

Has anyone had any experience with the company, and do you know any good online suppliers of vinyl?

I've ordered the Blood Mountain coloured vinyl this time from Juno, at a decent price too. But it would be good to know some other places.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I don't buy a lot of new vinyl, so I can't help you on other retailers, but I have used Juno in the past without any problem.

jamesrfisher

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Not used Juno so can't comment on them.

i use Resident in Brighton who seem to have the Mastodon on vinyl, I don't use mail order as living in Worthing I go over once a month to collect my orders and see what else they have

http://www.resident-music.com/collection&path=1238

thescarletpronster

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I bought an LP from them. Service was prompt. The LP was faulty (scratches and a pressing fault), and they refunded, including my return postage costs, with no quibble. So they seem to be a good seller.

My favourite online record shop is Norman Records, an independent seller (with which I have no connection, mods). Their prices are usually pretty competitive, and you get free p&p on orders over £50. And here are their prices for Mastodon albums.

For the responses guys, glad to hear they are a decent company.

Im looking forward to receiving my album soon.

they do seem good on prices for both the album and delivery.

Ill have a look at the other sites as well, it's always good to have a choice of stores to use.

I mainly use Amazon and EMP Online.

bigfish786 said:
For the responses guys, glad to hear they are a decent company.

Im looking forward to receiving my album soon.

they do seem good on prices for both the album and delivery.

Ill have a look at the other sites as well, it's always good to have a choice of stores to use.

I mainly use Amazon and EMP Online.

i was very surprised when my delivery had arrived within 2 days of ordering, brilliant service. I'll be using them again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts