Harry Potter 1-6 Bluray Boxset 24.99 delivered @hmv

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
As the title this is the first 6 movies on Bluray..there are actually 7 discs in the set, i suppose the 7th is an extras disc

There is nothing wrong with the price of the set (use quidco for a few pennies less) there is a minor debate about the audio tracks on the fist five discs in the series, some folk are complaining about the lack of a Dolby truehd audio track...though these discs carry a 5.1 pcm audio track so ( my limited knowledge of uncompressed audio notwithstanding ) in all reality that ticks the next gen audio box...if i'm wrong in this regard someone please correct me ( it's the only way i'll learn ! ) the sixth film does have carry a truehd track

A

Anonymous

bendip:
As the title this is the first 6 movies on Bluray..there are actually 7 discs in the set, i suppose the 7th is an extras disc

There is nothing wrong with the price of the set (use quidco for a few pennies less) there is a minor debate about the audio tracks on the fist five discs in the series, some folk are complaining about the lack of a Dolby truehd audio track...though these discs carry a 5.1 pcm audio track so ( my limited knowledge of uncompressed audio notwithstanding ) in all reality that ticks the next gen audio box...if i'm wrong in this regard someone please correct me ( it's the only way i'll learn ! ) the sixth film does have carry a truehd track

Ordered it this morning for 24.99 now 38.12!!!
emotion-4.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts