Harbeth Compact 7ES-3 XD

podknocker

The science and knowledge, driving the research is staggering. I've found some videos, with Alan Shaw, getting very technical about this subject, as you would expect from such a legend, in the HIFI sector. Ironically, the sound quality in these videos, is truly terrible! One of them seems to be in mono, but doesn't detract too much, from the content. It will need a lotto win for me, to own a pair of Harbeth speakers. I often wonder if Harbeth would ever consider releasing a floorstander, or does Harbeth think this type of speaker, is unable to produce a truly accurate sound, or is it down to manufacturing costs? They probably would cost a small fortune, if they ever appeared. It still makes me wince, just thinking about knocking an expensive speaker, off the stand, because it's not screwed in, or secure. I don't trust blu-tac either. I couldn't live with that, opening and closing my windows, or cleaning and the damn thing breaks, as it hits the floor. No.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSKF17PtCoQ&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1sYCxydegn6qpAZQ9f3RV0FKdEjdoQQ1AY-qTd0ifZzkfamqpfMwcOqk8

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts