Halo reach legendary edition

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Can anyone find it cheaper to buy online than Play or Amazon at around £99.The best price seems to be Best Buy at £79 but they only sell in store.Many thanks

A

Anonymous

That would be the best price as this Legendary Edition is sold out everywhere and only a few backup stock is going to be available on launch.

If you cant get to Best Buy instore, then i recommend ordering it at the £99.99 online if you still can as this edition is already selling for around £150.00 on ebay!

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Going to be a struggle to get it any cheaper than Best Buy even if they are miles away. The price of these editions usually remains high for some time unless they don't sell as many as expected...then they come down after a few months. £99 seems to be the price all over the net so that £79 offer is very good...unfortunately Best Buy is so far away from me it's alot cheaper to order online!

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Well thanks guys not much to say other than it keeps disappearing at Play.com, but it's now showing instock at £99.99.So i rang my local Game store and they have 12 copies with only 1 preorder, so i guess the price has put alot of people off, they also said it's to late to preorder so i have to come in at midnight tommorrow to guarantee a copy at £99.99, think i do that as i booked this week off.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts