Gyro SE - Orbe Clamp Upgrade

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Bought this a week ago - just managed to get round to fitting it, if Im honest thought it would be a pain screwing down the clamp every side, but its no great deal especially as the results have staggered me completely !

Cannot believe how much scale & authority it has added to the music - quite remarkeable really. What was a great sounding deck has gone up another notch.

Happy !

stevebrock said:
Bought this a week ago - just managed to get round to fitting it, if Im honest thought it would be a pain screwing down the clamp every side, but its no great deal especially as the results have staggered me completely !

Cannot believe how much scale & authority it has added to the music - quite remarkeable really. What was a great sounding deck has gone up another notch.

Happy !

Glad to hear it. My TT has a screw down clamp also and it's there for a reason. Played an LP without it yesterday just to check and results were different to say the least.

IIRC the Orbe has a lot more authority than the Gyro so any Orbe upgrades you can make must surely be beneficial.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts