Grundig G650 international

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
i have had the G250 Grundig and the Music Boy 1970s radio . The problem with the G650 was its price . In the USA well over $900 in the 90s In the USA they are well sorted out. For the fact they are the very best ever made The G200 range was very good as a general SW radio and for a decent FM/AM and mine worked well but sold it as the previous owner was a smoker . Perhaps should have kept it. But when this came up at £250 in such a great condition i had to buy it. The last one on Ebay USA went for around $600 They rarely come up for sale in the UK. Like most of the G range when they do , they go for very high prices indeed Notice there is a G600 professional for sale on Ebay at £395 The International 650 is actaully better than the 650 professional as the "pro" only goes to 12 meter band and does not have the 10 meter and CB bands

Reactions: Gray

edvinaG

Nov 19, 2021
Visit site
It is a serious piece of kit a Professional radio receiver new $1000 they appear to go for around $500/600 30 watt speaker mono. The Grundig G range was made for some time I had the G250 and that was heavy too but only a SW FM/AM/LW and a upgrade of the famous Yacht Boy and Music Boy Sony made a similar type of radio , that too was very expensive . I sold my Grundig G250 for about $80 (UK £70) . In some way i wished i kept it , but the previous owner smoked . Soviet Union made a similar large SW/FM/AM radio made entirely in wood these are very sort after now . think it had 10 SW bands .

Edbostan

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
It is a serious piece of kit a Professional radio receiver new $1000 they appear to go for around $500/600 30 watt speaker mono. The Grundig G range was made for some time I had the G250 and that was heavy too but only a SW FM/AM/LW and a upgrade of the famous Yacht Boy and Music Boy Sony made a similar type of radio , that too was very expensive . I sold my Grundig G250 for about $80 (UK £70) . In some way i wished i kept it , but the previous owner smoked . Soviet Union made a similar large SW/FM/AM radio made entirely in wood these are very sort after now . think it had 10 SW bands .
I always wanted a Hacker Radio.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts