Griffin Amplifi or the Logitech Pure Fi Anywhere

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello all! At browsing this forum so far I have read nothing about the great Griffin Amplifi Ipod speaker. I recently heard this speaker and the sound is really very amazing (especially the low and deep bass) for the price it's sold (it's just as expensive as the Pure Fi). Now my question is: should I go for the Griffin Amplifi or the also very good Logitech Pure Fi Anywhere

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We voted the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere best portable speaker system in our 2007 Awards, so I'd heartily recommend that, but haven't tested the Griffin, so can't comment on that one. Anyone else heard the Griffin?

A

Anonymous

It really has a brilliant sound; I have read your review about the Logitech Pure Fi Anywhere in the 2007 awards, and I have heard the Logitech Pure Fi in the stores, but next to that was also a Griffin Amplifi, and I thought that was sounding BETTER than the Pure FI, and I know how good that one sounds! Especially in the lower bass, it sounds briljant almost like an high end Ipod speaker from lets say 200 pounds or more (the Amplifi is between 75-100 pounds max.).

Really looking forward to your opinions about the Amplifi!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts