Gran Turismo 5 - £9.97

A

Anonymous

Cheers. At last I can buy it, and just did :)

Grabbed Uncharted 3 for £25 at the same time and got free delivery too :)

Now that's xmas pressies for me sorted, better sort everyone elses out!

A

Anonymous

Hi,

just thought I would offer my own opinion. Firstly I am a big fan of the Gran Turismo series and GT5 for that money is a steal!

Personally I found most cars set up to understeer which hampered my enjoyment, and yes I know about slow in, fast out.

It all depends how you like your car set up, but I started altered the setting such as brake bias and minor suspension adjustment and enjoyed the game a lot more.

A

Anonymous

Yaya2 said:
Hi,

just thought I would offer my own opinion. Firstly I am a big fan of the Gran Turismo series and GT5 for that money is a steal!

Personally I found most cars set up to understeer which hampered my enjoyment, and yes I know about slow in, fast out.

It all depends how you like your car set up, but I started altered the setting such as brake bias and minor suspension adjustment and enjoyed the game a lot more.

I had the prologue, but I'm not really a fiddler. I get used to however they are set up :)

And the only game I buy full price 1 time a year, is FIFA :)

A

Anonymous

haha FIFA is always worth it.

ah right well if you had the prologue it will be along the same lines I would imagine. I skipped the prologue so cannot say. Either way I hope you enjoy it :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts