Gotham GAC-1

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Aeroadster:
The equipment is as follows:

Marantz PM7001 KI Sig

Marantz CD6000 OSE

Rogers LS55 floorstanders

If poss, I'll also do some general listing with the Cambridge Audio DAB500. Of course, the problem is that you can't do repeat tests with radios. The only reason is that I've found that the ICs seem to sound different when used with the DAB500. I haven't done enough long term testing on this and I suppose the point I'm trying to make is that perhaps different ICs will invoke a different output when connected up to different equipment. More on that later.

I'll also post up my reference material too.

I'm more interested as to wether they are truly double blind tests. If anyone in the room knows what the current setup is, then the test is not truly ABX.

DAB, I cant get here anyway :(

Anton90125

Sep 1, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Yeah, I need 4m I think (though I've just rearranged, might get away with less). Bendy is good......

Straight is great.

But Bendy is trendy

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
I came in quite late on this post and i have to say, it's only pounds on cables, why don't you all go and buy more music. if i had loads of dosh i would get a leak stereo 20 a croft super micro A (WHICH I HAD AND SOLD, IDIOT) a nice pair of black rega R3'S and i dunno a nice 2nd hand A&R EB101 or imo the much superior rega planar 3 as opposed to the p3 24, but keep the cable i have now.It' all too much.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts