Good to see so many actual HiFi reviews latley.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
It's always a tricky balancing act keeping all our readers happy, given the wide remit we have, but we do our best
regular_smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
When can we expect to see a review on any of the new samsung tvs ?
I just noticed today they are up for sale on the Sevenoaks website. Can't but help feel they are going to be in direct competition with the new LG OLEDs.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Yeah they have been up for sale for the last week and a half several members from av forums have bought them already, several threads on it too unlike WHFS&V.

D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
Yeah they have been up for sale for the last week and a half several members from av forums have bought them already, several threads on it too unlike WHFS&V.
Ah nice, I will have to check them out. Cheers.

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Andy Clough said:
It's always a tricky balancing act keeping all our readers happy, given the wide remit we have, but we do our best
Not to mention a thank less task! But its good to see really enjoyed the 3020 review pretty special. You must of had a tough year, My friend is picture editor at Future its a tough old business. If its any consolation the Autocar website is also pants same CMS web company. On a high note really enjoyed the more in depth reviews on HiFi latley.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
More HiFi reviews? Blimey you'll have me buying the mag again at this rate. I packed in buying it regularly years ago (soon after that fateful day when it attracted the S&V monika on the front) because there was too much emphasis on TVs. A bloody TV is a bloody TV where I'm concerned. I buy one and I use it til it breaks. Then I go to a shop and buy one with the prettiest picture that's the right size, and the cycle repeats. Just doesn't have the same appeal to me as HiFi. I have absolutely no upgraditis with TVs at all. I just don't see the point.

Good work WHF.

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
ATC SCM40 (passive) is a revision of the old SCM40 speaker recently introduced by ATC will What HiFi do a review?

Hegel is a Norwegian company who recently beem trailing a blaize with with their two most recent amplifiers H80 and H160 in reviews in Europe and USA including HI Fi Plus and Hi Fi Choice. I notice that What Hi Fi has completely ignored this brand in reviews. Why is this? Is it because Hegel is a foreign make and What HiFi do not touch foreign brands unless they are completely known such as Sony, Technic, Byrston, Krell etc...) This would be a shame for would be customers or music lovers in UK to miss out on this brand.

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
ATC SCM40 (passive) is a revision of the old SCM40 speaker recently introduced by ATC will What HiFi do a review?

Hegel is a Norwegian company who recently beem trailing a blaize with with their two most recent amplifiers H80 and H160 in reviews in Europe and USA including HI Fi Plus and Hi Fi Choice. I notice that What Hi Fi has completely ignored this brand in reviews. Why is this? Is it because Hegel is a foreign make and What HiFi do not touch foreign brands unless they are completely known such as Sony, Technic, Byrston, Krell etc...) This would be a shame for would be customers or music lovers in UK to miss out on this brand.

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Romulus said:

Well there must be reasons, but I for one would love to see some reviews of Norwegian products. Looking through the Fiedelity Mag online they have some stunning products, Inc Hegel.

TRENDING THREADS