Go buy a Rolly!! :)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
If you are looking for a portable MP3 player that looks cute and sounds great...go buy a Rolly! I've recently bought a black one from the Sony Centre and I have to say 'I LOVE it!' Ok so initially everyone thought 'What on earth?' but the sound quality for such a small unit is quite remarkable! Yes it dances to the beat as well, which proves quite comical when you've had a few drinks ;) Dancing aside its a perfect little player if you would like something portable that can play your tunes at sufficient volume to be enjoyed by everyone. I recently took it on holiday and even the sceptics were mildly impressed! Plus points: Its tiny, it stores enough music to keep you going while away from home, the sound quality is pretty impressive when you consider the size of the speakers, it manages sufficient volume to compete with anyone talking in the vicinty!, it is beautifully made and cries out 'pick me up!', it dances!, the software is easy to use, battery life very good. Negatives: Price, limited bass response (understandably), to choreograph your own 'moves' takes AGES!

A

Anonymous

A couple of videos recorded with my phone so the quality isnt great i'm afraid. Obviously having Rolly 'dance' affects the sound quality as its arms open and close over the speakers...but if you choose to have it stationary the sound is not half bad! The supplied software will automatically choreograph moves to the music or if you are feeling brave (and have some time on your hands!) you can make up your own and share them on the sony website ;)

Rolly start up...

Rolly plays and dances to Mariah...

A

Anonymous

A...............dancing..................MP3.......................player?

Have you used it on the train yet? Funny looks?

A

Anonymous

Haha I get those even without the Rolly ;) Perhaps not suitable for the train as it really isn't 'personal' in any sense - it makes too much noise and moves around rather a lot ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts