DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've heard quite a lot of speaker brands and models in these past few years. B&O, Audiovector, System Audio, Amphion, Opalum, to name just a few interesting Danes. But GamuT is a blind spot for me...

DocG said:
I've heard quite a lot of speaker brands and models in these past few years. B&O, Audiovector, System Audio, Amphion, Opalum, to name just a few interesting Danes. But GamuT is a blind spot for me...

Not that many dealers in the UK, even if I wanted to audition them.

I'd also doubt that many forumees actually blown a pair.

Always assuming that the original post isn't spam. ;-)

P.S.: They are not a particularly significant company to me.

stereoman

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Al ears said:
DocG said:

Hehe , no spam , no worries. That was the reason that I posted it. Because I know that GamuT produces excellent speakers ( even when you have a listen on YT they're outstanding ) but as you mentioned not many have them. I would like to hear simply a personal opinion. They seem to produce loudspeakers that offer very full bodied and rythmic sound. And not so expensive like excellent "Raidho"...

stereoman said:
Al ears said:
DocG said:

Hehe , no spam , no worries. That was the reason that I posted it. Because I know that GamuT produces excellent speakers ( even when you have a listen on YT they're outstanding ) but as you mentioned not many have them. I would like to hear simply a personal opinion. They seem to produce loudspeakers that offer very full bodied and rythmic sound. And not so expensive like excellent "Raidho"...

They are still not exactly cheap.

Haven't heard any so cannot comment on how they sound over other, often cheaper, contemporaries.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts