Gamertags here....

Cookie Monster

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
For those who wish to add their PS3 Gamertags:

Mine is: PS-Monkey77.

(Monkey is for Ian Brown, big Roses fan in youth and 77 for year of Star Wars)Film i feel has had the biggest effect on everybody who has ever enjoyed it)

Play.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 the most, occasional COD and WipeoutHD/Fury.Mic's broke mind.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Going to add you if that's ok Cookie Monster?

My gamertag is Justabod for anyone who wants to add me so feel free, i've got a varied taste in games from COD to GT5, Dirt 3, Killzone 2 + 3, Uncharted 2, DJ Hero 1 +2, Rock Band, Portal 2, Crysis 2....won't go on any further but have a fair few games lol.

Looking forward to some friend requests.

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
lee_H

Serial COD player! If anyone is going to add me, put WHF or similiar in the request so I can seperate you from the random 12 y.o. kids

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Excellent, I'll pick it up next time it's on -which largely depends on Mrs H's attendance at fat club (her words) or work :)

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Nice one look forward to it :) Fat club...sounds like something i should start thinking about now that the middle age spread is starting to grip lol or maybe i will just have another pie and forget about it :rofl:

A

Anonymous

hey anybody other than teenagers want to add me its luckyman34... luckyman as a huge verve/ashcroft fan 34 as in the number my hero used to ride with on his 500gp motorbike kevin schwantz 93 world champion, to be fair im pretty useless at gaming but do play very badley gt5 black-ops and tigerwoods

feel free

rob

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts