from one thing to another :/

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Finally sorted my headache of a new TV went for samsung LE46C750 Which has excellent picture quality and the bonus of 3D well i thought it was a bonus is actually created another headache.

After a couple of days i just could not get the 3D side of the TV to work with my ps3 it just kept saying 3d tv not detected and many forum searches its my Onkyo 607 lack of 3d compatability which is causing the issues as bypassing the onkyo and running the ps3 direct to the tv 3d is detected.

i do have a few options i guess alittle disapointed that my not so old onkyo 607 is now outer date

How good is the sound via optical cable? i could just run the ps3 direct to tv and then run the optical cable to my amp.

I only have my TV,amp,ps3 dont have anything else setup at the moment and i dont intend to in the near future.

I guess i have two options:

1. HDMI/Optical setup.
or
2. Sell my onkyo 607 on ebay (people getting good money for themon ebay) and then buy another home cinema amp been looking at the sony STR-DH810 which i should get enough money to cover the cost for one.

would there be a major difference in sound quality to my onkyo compared with the sony?

A

Anonymous

sorry should have posted this in the home cinema section any chance a mod could move it please!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts