Forum problems

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
You told us yesterday, in the "Port design" thread, that you were leaving until next year...

drummerman said:
Unfortunately, had enough, migrating elsewhere and saying goodbye for another year my little gurkins.

All behave and back in latter 2013.

Mwwwahh

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
chebby said:
You told us yesterday, in the "Port design" thread, that you were leaving until next year...

drummerman said:
Unfortunately, had enough, migrating elsewhere and saying goodbye for another year my little gurkins.

All behave and back in latter 2013.

Mwwwahh

Well ... guess what ...

I just have soooo much to give still (and I'm sure you're over joyed that I have changed my mind ... )

Besides, changing ones mind is a girls perogative.

Now where was I before you contributed with your well meant and caring reminder? :grin:

Ah yes, the forum software ... for some reason, I can't change some parameters nor have an option to save text which basically means, any thread I start pops up blank. I dont really want to change browsers but thanks for the suggestion lhc. - Just means any threads I start will begin with the second post ... adds to the suspense no doubt.

regards

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
drummerman said:
I dont really want to change browsers but thanks for the suggestion lhc.

I'm using chrome and I've never had any issues starting threads (although I don't actually start many...). Wasn't sure what you meant by changing parameters?

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
drummerman said:
I dont really want to change browsers but thanks for the suggestion lhc.

I'm using chrome and I've never had any issues starting threads (although I don't actually start many...). Wasn't sure what you meant by changing parameters?

Mmmh, perhaps I should. I used IE for some time with no problems otherwise thats why I am somewhat surprised at the problems I seem to have here.

With changing parameters I meant enable/disable rich text. One allows me to enter text although with limitations such as navigating with arrows up/down/left and right only and no possiblity to highlight and save text. So when I finished writing something and press save, it most of the time just comes up blank as a new thread. On occasions it has worked but not sure why. I haven't changed anything. - The other one comes up with two text boxes but I can't enter anything.

Other than that, things usually work bar the odd problems with logging in.

regards

TRENDING THREADS