forum Icons

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I know you guys are very busy at the moment but if you have an hour or two spare, I would really like some funny icons palette so we can have a good posts with a smiley or crying icons (depending on it's cable subject or not!)
Please Mr. E and Mrs. N

thanks in advance

Thaibloke

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Working now?

emotion-42.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Thaiman"]
I know you guys are very busy at the moment but if you have an hour or two spare, I would really like some funny icons palette so we can have a good posts with a smiley or crying icons (depending on it's cable subject or not!)
Please Mr. E and Mrs. N

thanks in advance

Thaibloke

[/quote]

That's Ms N to you lot!
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Why Clare are you not sure if you're married or not?

Never could understand that. I you are going to use a title, and most people don't seem to these days, why not, oh, I better shut up, this is a circular arguement ruined by the fact that Mr works for both batchelor and married men, Miss or Mrs is too prescriptive.

Fair enough, Ms. N it is.

emotion-5.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Will Harris"]
this is a circular arguement ruined by the fact that Mr works for both batchelor and married men, Miss or Mrs is too prescriptive.

emotion-5.gif

[/quote]

Bingo! (And no, I didn't change my name, either).

All went down hill when they gave us the vote....
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Me too! Thanks Andrew and the team.

Oh, and is the Cyrus Diskmaster 8.0qx better than anything else at it's price point? i.e. Arcam 137 (Just above, but same thing to all intents and purposes) Sorry, I know the question is a bit off pitch, but I am dying to find out. The review in this months mag was fascinating. Route I hadn't thought about till this came out.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Andrew!

Anyone else at WHFSV heard it, maybe the person that wrote the review and gave it 5*s?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Will Harris"]
Thanks Andrew!

Anyone else at WHFSV heard it, maybe the person that wrote the review and gave it 5*s?

[/quote]

I think we need an off topic icon!!!
emotion-1.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Will try to cajole the review crew into responding, but probably better if you repost under the home
emotion-53.gif
section as they may not notice your enquiry here...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts