Formula 1 in HD???????

A

Anonymous

Who cares lol, it is so boring that you don't even want to watch it if it is on a solid gold TV, with the best picture quality in the world! You will be asleep in 10 minutes after the first 5 laps....

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
potboyslim:Who cares

Probably those who enjoy watching F1 as opposed to those who find it boring. Just as I couldn't care less what the Six Nations is broadcast in, not being a rugby fan - very dull to watch if you ask me. However, I'm sure there are plenty who find it riveting.

A

Anonymous

Crown green bowling and curling really float my boat......

A

Anonymous

Trust me, the 6 nations this time around, is awfully dull. I love my rugby, but cant stand to watch this years matches. They are just as bad as football... ;-)

A

Anonymous

I think they should have to qualify in Robin Reliants, or have a lottery to draw which Wacky Racers car they're going to have.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Wavey Davey:I think they should have to qualify in Robin Reliants, or have a lottery to draw which Wacky Racers car they're going to have.

Neither of the above could have made yesterday's race any more interesting

Tom Moreno

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi:
I think it should be more like Mario Kart....

...with the obstacles and power-ups on the track!

Seriously though, I'm willing to reserve final judgement 'till they get to Europe but my initial feeling is that the ban on refuelling is not the way forward. Yesterday's race was not a great show (and I'm the biggest Alonso fan you'll ever meet). Well maybe it was, but purely for historical reasons.

A

Anonymous

potboyslim:Who cares lol, it is so boring that you don't even want to watch it if it is on a solid gold TV, with the best picture quality in the world! You will be asleep in 10 minutes after the first 5 laps....

It probably is boring to those who don't fully understand it. Bit like maths
emotion-15.gif

A

Anonymous

haha I have a hons degree in mechanical engineering and a masters in maths, so maths is not 2 bad for me. And as I work as a project manager for the last 14 years in the automotive sector for bently, rolls royce, ford and the siemens automotive devision, I am more than aware of the whole nature of the so called sport of motor racing.

Many years ago, the whole country was into it, now it is a shadow of what it used to be!

So what qualifications do you have of the subject of motor racing then??!!

A

Anonymous

potboyslim:

haha I have a hons degree in mechanical engineering and a masters in maths, so maths is not 2 bad for me. And as I work as a project manager for the last 14 years in the automotive sector for bently, rolls royce, ford and the siemens automotive devision, I am more than aware of the whole nature of the so called sport of motor racing.

Many years ago, the whole country was into it, now it is a shadow of what it used to be!

So what qualifications do you have of the subject of motor racing then??!!

Somehow I find your qualifications hard to believe. (Something doesn't add up!) You obviously flunked English language then! I'm sure you would know how to spell Bentley properly regardless of which division you were in
emotion-5.gif

I have no qualifications in motor racing other than having participated in it at several levels and it's various branches. My other qualifications stay on a "need to know basis", and you don't need to know!

A

Anonymous

maxflinn:someone let him get at the water ??
Is that Bernie??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts