Foobar album art bug? or am i missing something

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Album art is showing okay for all my albums (copied 700 so not file structure problem) apart from two , The Cure/The Cure & Lloyd Cole/Lloyd Cole. An image The Cure.jpg & Lloyd Cole.jpg are in their respective folders anyone else came across this , I'm on verge of puting query on Foobar forum as I can't seem to crack it PJ or another Foobar user any ideas?..

Edit Img added...Doesn't think any image their as its adding/picking up my modified no album art img..

Foobar%201.JPG

A

Anonymous

Have you tried renaming the JPEGs concerned and seeing what happens?

All my artwork is named Folder.JPG and does not follow the name of the containing folder yet the artwork is displayed.

Otherwise is it possible that the JPEGs are corrupted and cannot be shown and therefore downloading again may fix?

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
adamshaw:

Have you tried renaming the JPEGs concerned and seeing what happens?

All my artwork is named Folder.JPG and does not follow the name of the containing folder yet the artwork is displayed.

Otherwise is it possible that the JPEGs are corrupted and cannot be shown and therefore downloading again may fix?

Curious earlier today I renamed The Cure via Foobar properties tagging to The Cure 1 then back to The Cure and the album art displayed - it hasnt for Lloyd Cole but obviously points to a tagging issue/corruption. Will delete/redo Llloyd tomorrow to see if that resolves.. JPEGs are fine , Cheers Adam

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
PJPro:Create a playlist which excludes classical.

Wanting it as album list panel so can just do view by Classical or view album/atist for everything else , need if %genre% into album list options I reckon.

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
In case anyone is looking to do something similar with a Genre the following code can be used/modded

Puts Classical first (Note space at second classical )

$if($stricmp(%genre%,Classical), Classical|)$swapprefix(%album artist%) - ['['%date%']' ]%album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title%

Exclude Classical

$if($not($strcmp([%genre%,Classical))],,$swapprefix(%album artist%))- ['['%date%']' ]%album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title%

Show only Classical

$if($not($strcmp(%genre%,Classical)),,$swapprefix(%album artist%) - ['['%date%']' ]%album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title%)

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
This is useful stuff kena.

I've not really investigated the scripting potential of foobar....but it would be useful to exclude certain genre from my daily listening, e.g. Christmas Carols and Classical, as you have. Thanks for the head start.

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
PJPro:This is useful stuff kena. I've not really investigated the scripting potential of foobar....but it would be useful to exclude certain genre from my daily listening, e.g. Christmas Carols and Classical, as you have. Thanks for the head start.

emotion-21.gif
PJ Have you looked at changing the buttons? another very easy improvement to make , some great ones out there just note post (Page7) about if you get an error loading you need to change to ui.columns 0.1.3Beta1v7 export them then import back to your current ver.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts