Floor stands for wooden, metal, glass, plaster speakers ......., which are the best

Very few options to be able to see them before buying them, you would have to order them outside without being able to try them.
Might be worth an email to ATC as they are helpful and prompt in my experience. They aren’t given to any fads, being a studio orientated company.
info@atc.gb.net

You will need 600mm high stands, commonly sold in the UK as 24 inches tall.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 116933

I wouldn’t be concerned with material but more the top plate, being a curved design it can be tricky.

I personally love my partington super dreadnoughts. Heavy enough to get through the carpet and the top plate fits nearly all. And they come in one piece ie welded together even without filling they’re pretty resonance free.

Reactions: Al ears
I wouldn’t be concerned with material but more the top plate, being a curved design it can be tricky.

I personally love my partington super dreadnoughts. Heavy enough to get through the carpet and the top plate fits nearly all. And they come in one piece ie welded together even without filling they’re pretty resonance free.
Partington or Atacama are usually a safe bet, you just need to consider the right height stand for your speakers

TRENDING THREADS