TV - Samsung UE55C6005

Amp - Onkyo TX-NR609

Blu Ray - Sony BDP-S370

Fronts - Mission M73

Centre - Mission M7C2

Rears - Mission M70

Sub - TBC!

Cable - Not worth mentioning

Only been set up a couple of days, but really enjoying the sound so far....

photostream

I can't post the pics directly to here (I'm obviously too dull!) but you can scroll throuth the pics from the one url below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69560643@N02/6324629335/in/photostream/

Cheers to anyone who's given me any advice during the (long) process of choosing the equipment.

photostream

A

Anonymous

Very nice fair play ,you have got a lovely big room to ,bet it sounds awesome .

A

Anonymous

Cheers for the comments! The missions I bought as a bit of an impulse purchase! I live in north Sweden and have been keeping my eye out for second hand speakers for about a year. Ideally I would like some B&W's or Dali's but saw this package on a free ads type site for, what I thought was, a reasonable price (remember, it's Sweden!) and snapped them up. The amp I decided on, admittedly, due to reviews and Spotify functionality (no chance of a demo up here!) and the TV I did manage to compare with a couple of others and thought it was head and shoulders above them.

So yip, this is me for now. Going forward, possibly a projector (Mrs will do her nut!) and at some point, upgrade speakers. When the right deal comes along.

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Yeah, could have probably gone bigger with the TV, but the 60" ones I was comparing this Samsung to, didn't look as good to me. As far as 7.1, I probably will the next time I upgrade speakers. Just happy to have a (half) decent sounding/looking room at last!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts