Filthy rich or catflaps?

After looking in February's edition, I'm amazed, in the economic climate, who could afford, apart from footballers and millionaire business people, 8 grand televisions, almost 2 grand of speakers so on and so forth. i can imagine them selling well in the Far East, but in Britain people tend to be holding back.

Further proof is a page about buying second hand and vintage stuff, which I believe is a first for WHFI?

Me, envious? Never. . .

skr1

Dec 2, 2007
Visit site
plastic penguin:

After looking in February's edition, I'm amazed, in the economic climate, who could afford, apart from footballers and millionaire business people, 8 grand televisions, almost 2 grand of speakers so on and so forth. i can imagine them selling well in the Far East, but in Britain people tend to be holding back.

Further proof is a page about buying second hand and vintage stuff, which I believe is a first for WHFI?

Me, envious? Never. . .
...100,000 plus millionares .. hairs /airs in London. Make sure Banks dont know.

skr1:plastic penguin:

Me, envious? Never. . .

...100,000 plus millionares .. hairs /airs in London. Make sure Banks dont know.

Let me just check the Swiss account. . .

(Fat chance)

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
There are an awful lot of wealthy people in London, albeit not as wealthy as they were a year ago. But to some a few grand is nothing. I, however, have overspent recently having bought a Macbook Air, a Pentax k20d and a couple of nice suits in the sales, and paid £5k off the mortgages...leaving me with diddly, in fact slightly less than diddly, so there's no new hifi for me for a good couple of years, although possibly I could sneak an interconnect under the radar through the back door

Gutted really but needs must and all that even though I'm so not a saver

ÿ

ÿ

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
Hughes123:People with gold, per se...

Isn't that a quote from Blackadder?

No, and I don't get the humour...it's too advanced...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
percy2.jpg
Percy: I mean, money isn't everything.
Think of clouds and daisies, and the
lovely smiles on little babies' faces.

A

Anonymous

Blackadder:
Baldrick, believe me, eternity in the company of Beelzebub and all his
hellish instruments of death will be a picnic compared to five minutes
with me and this pencil if we can't replace this dictionary.

blackadder3.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts