How To Extra component feet.

JDL

Jun 13, 2023
Visit site
The other day I needed some extra feet to raise up my amp a bit. I didn't want to wait. So I got fou Colman's English Mustard jar lids, the hard plastic yellow ones, sprayed then with chrome paint, and cut some dense foam type stuff to push inside l. You can just see them in this picture, underneath the amplifiers own proper aluminium feet.16874333535945768344027580102726.jpg

Reactions: Gray and WayneKerr
What's the initial verdict on the new amp? Better or worse than its predecessor, or just different. Appreciate this verdict could change over time.
The other day I needed some extra feet to raise up my amp a bit. I didn't want to wait. So I got fou Colman's English Mustard jar lids, the hard plastic yellow ones, sprayed then with chrome paint, and cut some dense foam type stuff to push inside l. You can just see them in this picture, underneath the amplifiers own proper aluminium feet.View attachment 4815
Why?
Are you getting paid to advertise Colemans?

JDL

Jun 13, 2023
Visit site
Oh by the way, now I've got used to the sound of the PM8005, I can say the sound is a definite improvement over the PM7200. My B&W 707 S2 speakers arrived today. I hooked them up straight away even though the stands haven't arrived yet, and again, after 10 minutes of getting used to the difference, they're bloody brilliant. Again a definite improvement on my old 602 S3 speakers. Very, very impressive for a small set of speakers.

TRENDING THREADS