Ever tried Flubit?

Wow! Now this is amazing!! I asked Flubit to beat Apple Store's price of £59.99 (+£4 delivery charge) for LaCie 500GB Porsche Design P'9223 USB 3.0 Slim Hard Drive. They offered me the drive for £52.99 (Fireworks Merchants Ltd.). It arrived within 7 days of ordering (today)

Interestingly, there is a receipt packed with it, showing that Fireworks Merchants actually bought the drive from Apple on the same day I ordered!! It has an Apple receipt!!! :clap:

How do they get these discounts?? :?

Is this a 3-2-1 conundrum?

FLUBIT. If you take the Flu away you have a has been. You shop for bits and pieces. Remove the 'H' from the word has you get AS. The ancient siberian word for bit is DA, and so you have ASDA.

(Sorry just had an idle few minutes)

Sounds like a great deal, if rather scary one for all the competition.

A

Anonymous

It's worked for you. Collective multiple buying power, apprarently. Worth a punt.
smiley-smile.gif

http://thenextweb.com/uk/2011/07/12/flubit-the-5k-side-project-that-became-a-4m-startup/

Thanks for this.

A

Anonymous

plastic penguin said:
Is this a 3-2-1 conundrum?

FLUBIT. If you take the Flu away you have a has been. You shop for bits and pieces. Remove the 'H' from the word has you get AS. The ancient siberian word for bit is DA, and so you have ASDA.

(Sorry just had an idle few minutes)

Sounds like a great deal, if rather scary one for all the competition.

Far too easy for 3-2-1. Hope you're not at work.....
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Oldboy said:
Hmmmm this is very interesting bigboss, could you go about buying a tv from Flubit and how does it work?

Well, I've gone up from ordering blu ray discs to computer accessories. I don't have the confidence to order a TV yet. Technically it will work. You may eve nend up getting one from a large shop. You'll need to specify a 5-year guarantee in your request.

There's no harm in asking Flubit to beat the best online price. They usually respond within 2 days. You're under no obligation to make the purchase. Their offer is valid for 48 hours, within which you have to buy it, if you want it. Or simply ignore it.

Pindi

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I've purchased a couple of things from Flubit recently, I think it's brilliant.

It didn't work too well for a couple of more expensive demands, namely a Panasonic 65VT65 and a Samsung 64F8500. They only knocked off about £30-£40.

D

Deleted member 2457

Pindi said:

It didn't work too well for a couple of more expensive demands, namely a Panasonic 65VT65 and a Samsung 64F8500. They only knocked off about £30-£40.

You didn't buy both TVs did you?
smiley-smile.gif

Pindi

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
Pindi said:

You didn't buy both TVs did you?
smiley-smile.gif

Unfortunately not, Gel. I didn't purchase either of them!

On a side note, the Samsung is coming down in price big time now. And, the Panasonic is down to £2899 at Total Digital.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts