EMOTIVA XPA-1??? Anyone heard these???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just come across these amps but the reviews on the internet seem just a tad suspect to me. Has anyone actually heard these? seems like you get a hell of a lot of amp for your money if they are as good as the specs suggest...

Ajani

Apr 9, 2008
Visit site
james_LR90 said:
Just come across these amps but the reviews on the internet seem just a tad suspect to me. Has anyone actually heard these? seems like you get a hell of a lot of amp for your money if they are as good as the specs suggest...

I have an XPA-2 and I know several others users on a NON-Emotiva forum who also own Emo amps... The general concensus has been that they are really good value for money and compete favourably with the more expensive mid tier brands; Rotel, Parasound, NAD etc....

Now with all that said, my question is whether you are an overseas customer (non US)? If so, you need to keep in mind that shipping will be expensive due to size & weight. Also, if you have to return the unit for any reason you will have to pay for shipping to and from... Unfortunately, I seem to be one of the persons who has had bad luck with EMO products. My XPA-2 stopped working (after about a year) and frankly the cost of shipping means I'm more likely to buy something else than get it fixed under the 5 year warranty....

A

Anonymous

Hi Ajani,

Thanks for the reply, I live in the UK so yeah I guess shipping yould be expensive and I can imagine that it would be a lot of hassle shipping one back for repair if it were to be faulty. Think it would be a better idea to just stick to the more readily available brands... still keeping my eyes peeled for a Bryston...

TRENDING THREADS