Ecosse speaker cable

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Anyone had personal experience of this, especially their CS4.45 bi-wire cable with its two different profiles?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
gpi:Anyone had personal experience of this, especially their CS4.45 bi-wire cable with its two different profiles?

Afraid not and the WHF review is a bit weird on this one.

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Yes it does look strange. I have several Ecosse interconnects (Conductor and Composer) and like them so thought it makes sense to try their speaker cable too. I wouldn't go much higher up the food chain than the price of the CS4.45 though, it's just lengths of wire after all.
emotion-18.gif

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
gpi:Yes it does look strange. I have several Ecosse interconnects (Conductor and Composer) and like them so thought it makes sense to try their speaker cable too. I wouldn't go much higher up the food chain than the price of the CS4.45 though, it's just lengths of wire after all.
emotion-18.gif

LOL. I would if I knew I was staying somewhere for a while and especially as I'm moving from biamping. If I needed 2 x 3m of something I would go in high and put the upgrade urge to bed.

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
OK. I'm afraid it's one of those itches I can't ignore. They are right b*ggers when they get a hold. The angel on my left shoulder is saying, 'no, keep the Gale, you know it won't make any difference spending more', and the devil on my right shoulder is saying, 'go on, try it, you know you want to because you have better speakers now'.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
gpi:OK. I'm afraid it's one of those itches I can't ignore. They are right b*ggers when they get a hold. The angel on my left shoulder is saying, 'no, keep the Gale, you know it won't make any difference spending more', and the devil on my right shoulder is saying, 'go on, try it, you know you want to because you have better speakers now'.

It should make a difference, if not then the product is a poor one. It can make a substantial difference at £19/m.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts