E-bay hackers.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Hackers are now operating in e-bay accounts. Over the last 3 days i have come across hackers using other peoples accounts. At the moment they are selling Wilson Audio speakers. They were also selling B&W 802d at the weekend. The e-bay account being used for selling the B&W's only new his account had been hacked when they received an email from myself. The adverts look as normal with BIN's. There is NO personnel text relating to the item, just spec's are shown. I have come across these 2 items but there could be many more across the pricing band so please be wary. Any thing shown as BIN and no personnel text please contact the seller before purchase. The hackers could also have PAYPAL hacked and all funds paid going to their own account. I don't know if his is this tip of the iceberg but please be aware this is going on now and be vigilant. Please inform e-bay if you come across anything suspicious. Shooter.

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Seems to be the same old thing with people hacking peoples accounts to sell non-existant high value items, ebay do seem to be slow in reacting to these scam scales. I remember reporting one obvious scam amd it took ebay 2 days to withdraw the sale by which time it had received several bids.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts