Difference between Monster beats Studio and Studio HD??

Mickgw

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
I would'nt bother with the beats at all, they're not very well made in my opinion and i wasn't happy with the sound to be honest.

If you're after a bit more bass, i dont think you can go wrong with Senn HD650's, but thats just my opinion.

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Oh loving the look of them, need to find a pair to try... Thanks Mick!!

They seem to be quite old models following a quick google search... Do you use yours with ipod?? Or just for proper listening through an amp??

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't rate them at all. A triumph of marketing and product placement. Just my opinion of course - they might sound great to you

A

Anonymous

Nah, the 650s are not very portable at all. If you are looking for an over ear that is a little more portable and does BIG bass check out Shures SRH840.

shafesk

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure they don't sound better than grado sr80 and certainly won't last as long. With the kind of money you spend on a studio you could get a grado sr225...and there is just no comparison between them. Like everyone says, I triumph of marketing over quality....besides they don't last...check out all the videos on youtube of people with broken dres

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts