denon or marantz and tannoy f1 customs need advise please

john holmes

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
hi my denon dm37 has stopped working so looking to get the denon dm40 or the marantz mcr610 which is the better of these 2 its how detailed they are also how good they sound with the right speaker which is my other issue i have some tannoy f1 customs which still sound great, but would these do justice to the new units or would i be better upgrading to something new budget is £200 for speakers or just keep the tannoys but if im to buy the new speakers i would have to sell the tannoys first for the funds so if anyone has any expereince of these setups please help me out thanks

K

keeper of the quays

john holmes said:
hi my denon dm37 has stopped working so looking to get the denon dm40 or the marantz mcr610 which is the better of these 2 its how detailed they are also how good they sound with the right speaker which is my other issue i have some tannoy f1 customs which still sound great, but would these do justice to the new units or would i be better upgrading to something new budget is £200 for speakers or just keep the tannoys but if im to buy the new speakers i would have to sell the tannoys first for the funds so if anyone has any expereince of these setups please help me out thanks
I have a pair of f1 customs..they should be fine! Good speakers..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts