denon 2500bt is it still available,is their any hardware problems?

007L2Thrill

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Well mate, I have this player, great as it is, I have found it to play up on new blu rays faster then any player I have ever had.

All the problems have been solved, but I have just brought 2012 and only just popped it in just to have a look at the special features, no go just flickers white twice and freezes, have to eject and reload, it plays the film, but being I have not watched it yet it may freeze in the middle of the film, thank god I have the PS3 on hand.

Hope that as not put you off, the 2500 as great pic and sound quality.

michael hoy

clown:hi,is there any problems with this bluray player playing certain discs or has the issue been resolved.and are they still available.

Hi Clown,

I have the 2500 BT, would recommend it to anyone, no problems with 2012 on my player.

I am running the current firmware version 1.122, to be honest never had a problem with any disc.

If you can find one and don't want / need Profile 2 and / or 3D then buy it.

One available here

A

Anonymous

Hi Clown,

I fully agree with Michael.I too initially had a problem playing the Inglorious Basterds BD on the Denon 2500,but once I updated to the latest firmware 1.122 problem solved.The movie looked and sounded awesome.

007L2Thrill

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
michael hoy:

no problems with 2012 on my player.

Hi Michael hoy

So your 2012 BLU RAY works fine when you go to the menu and press features, as I am running the latest firmware also.

Cheers mate.

michael hoy

007L2Thrill:michael hoy:

Hi Michael hoy

So your 2012 BLU RAY works fine when you go to the menu and press features, as I am running the latest firmware also.

Cheers mate.

Hi,

Yes, all the menus work fine, obviously not the BD Live in our case.

Just checked it again this morning.

007L2Thrill

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
michael hoy:007L2Thrill:michael hoy:

Hi Michael hoy

Cheers mate.

Hi,

Cheers for that!

IV just tried it again and just flashes white twice then freezes on the features. I was speaking to someone on the other forums where is 2500 would not play past 2 hours on 2012, but now he says its just started to work ok.

I was wondering if its different pressings of the film, as all my others BLU RAYs are fine just this one.

May I ask is your film a UK one or a region free BLU RAY.

Cheers again.

michael hoy

007L2Thrill:michael hoy:007L2Thrill:michael hoy:

Hi Michael hoy

Cheers mate.

Hi,

Cheers for that!

IV just tried it again and just flashes white twice then freezes on the features. I was speaking to someone on the other forums where is 2500 would not play past 2 hours on 2012, but now he says its just started to work ok.

I was wondering if its different pressings of the film, as all my others BLU RAYs are fine just this one.

May I ask is your film a UK one or a region free BLU RAY.

Cheers again.

Hi,

My disk is the UK one from Play.com.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts