Denon 1910 or Sony 2400es

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey guys!

Just when i thought i knew what av reciever i was getting, i read WHF magazine and saw the review on these amps! I was going to the get the 2400es but now im confused again. Sorry if im seem stupid but this is my first sound system im going to buy as im planning to get the Q acoustics 1010i package, as ive found them for £399 bargain! Also intend on getting the sony BPD 550. Just wanted to know which would be more recommened by people? I plan to use it for everything such as blue-ray/dvds, music etc etc while using the Q acoustic speakers and sony blue-ray player. Hope you guys can help! Im pulling my hair out lol

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Well you know what we think - the Denon's a better all-rounder.

You've got to weigh up whether the slight performance benefit of the Denon outweighs the convenience of having all-Sony electronics. Either way you're on course for a great AV experience; try and audition both if you can.

A

Anonymous

Cheers Clare, i will have to try and see if Richer Sounds will sort one out for me although i have an ear infection so hearing isnt the best at the moment lol. Just one question which may need to be in another thread but what is the difference in having x.v deep colour and not having it, as im planning on gettin a new Sony LCD and they all seem to have this feature. Just wanted to know if this is an important feature to have as i cant see whether the Denon 1910 supports this feature while i know the Sony 2400es does.

Sorry if this is a stupid question

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts