Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I've just spoken to the UK sales manager and he said whoever started that rumour will be hunted down and garrotted with a rusty bread knife, including those who spread the unfounded rumour. Not really, he said it's completely untrue (so no need to check with your source), and that it's business as usual :)

D

Deleted member 2457

davidf said:
I've just spoken to the UK sales manager and he said whoever started that rumour will be hunted down and garrotted with a rusty bread knife, including those who spread the unfounded rumour. Not really, he said it's completely untrue (so no need to check with your source), and that it's business as usual :)
*biggrin*

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
insider9 said:
Sliced Bread said:
davidf said:
Don't worry, I was only joking :)

Oh I know, but I don't want to cause them any problems. :)
I bet it was the bread knife reference that made you think Davidf gave away your identity ;)
I didn't even notice that! :)

I have been informed that the probable cause of confusion is that a company has folded recently, but they go by a similar name.

Chinese whispers and all that...

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
shadders said:
There is a recommendation to remove the word gullible from the Oxford English Dictionary. I think it is on Twitter.

"I dahn't tweet and I ain't gullible" ...

martin-parr-brighton-06.jpg

"Jusht 'avin a lark mate..."

wqzZucWa.jpeg

shadders

chebby said:
shadders said:
There is a recommendation to remove the word gullible from the Oxford English Dictionary. I think it is on Twitter.

"I dahn't tweet and I ain't gullible" ...

"Jusht 'avin a lark mate..."
Hi,

You may jest, but the majority of the speaker and mains cable manufacturers have created a consortium which is funding the campaign.

Regards,

Shadders.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts