Dali lektor 1 + subwoofer?

Chokobolt

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello folks ;)

A couple of weeks ago, I bought my first pair of hi-fi speakers; Dali lektor 1. They wasn't going to be my "final" speakers and I only bought them, because I already had a/an preamp, poweramp and cd-player and I just couldn't wait any longer. Later I would buy a more expensive pair of speakers; Proac studio 110, but it will take me 2-3 months to be able to afford them +stands. In only one month I will be able to afford the B&W ASW610 subwoofer.

I think that my question is: how much of a difference will there be between the Dali's and the ProAc's when they are both combined with a sub? Because I think that the Dali's sound pretty good now, they just lack in the bass department.

A

Anonymous

Try the PMC DBi as well. You might not need a sub then, or the B&W 684. Else, buy the sub first and see if you still need to change the loudspeakers. Very much a personal thing.

A

Anonymous

I have the Lektor 2's with a BK XLS200 sub and its fantastic. The Lektor range really are great little speakers. In fact I currently am testing the B&W 684's and the Lektor + Sub combo holds its own.

TRENDING THREADS