Dali IO-6 or not? I have found a good price for these.. Are they Better than Bose QC35 ?

jonathanbruce@me

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I have an old Bose QC35 which are falling apart, and am considering the Dali IO-6 since they are reasonably comfy for me. Are they any better in sound ? My speakers at home now are Dali Opticon 2 anyway.

jonathanbruce@me

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Only from what I have read on here, after talking with Richer Sounds yesterday.
Im trying to keep away from those infamous Beats headphones, only the Dali do look comfy from the pictures I've seen

Only from what I have read on here, after talking with Richer Sounds yesterday.
Im trying to keep away from those infamous Beats headphones, only the Dali do look comfy from the pictures I've seen
Then my apologies, I thought you had actually tried them on from your description.
If you haven't then only your ears will tell you what's right.
Go audition.

jonathanbruce@me

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Then my apologies, I thought you had actually tried them on from your description.
Go audition.
Thanks for the advice. It’s a little difficult to try them because of the ongoing situation with restrictions at the mo. I am assuming that they would be much better than my 1st Gen Bose QC35 and have better Bluetooth, for me that would be the killer !

jonathanbruce@me

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Go audition.
I got the headphones now, they sound absolutely amazing, and worth every penny.
They are a little bigger and the cups are round, not like the Bose qc35.
Also I think they could also be Bluetooth 5 as the range does seem to be better.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts