Dali Fazon Mikro 5.1 price reduction

elnoni5

Jan 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi all!!

Richer Sounds currently have the Dali Fazon Mikro 5.1 system for £499.95. at it's previous review price of over £1000, there was, according to reviews, better value and performance for the money - including cheaper systems. my question is...at this price, would it be considered better value/performance for the money when compared to others at this price?

I am looking to upgrade my wharfedale dx1-hcp 5.1 but space is limited - would the mikros be considered an upgrade? if not, any suggestions in this price range?? unfortunately, i do not have the option of auditioning systems, therefore any advice is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

D

Deleted member 116933

Personally after listening to the them along side there bigger brothers I would go for the normal Fazon or LCR's (i went for the the normal Fazons)

The mikros sound congested and very small (which they are) The bigger fazons can be had for £600 with no subwoofer. Beware though dali no longer produce stands for the fazons not too sure about mikro or LCR. The subwoofer i use is velodyne 1200 ultra as i though the fazon subwoofer was a little lack luster but the velodyne matches them well.

With a pioneer amp they sound lovely and airy and deatailed and i'm thinking of steping up pioneer's range to give them better amplifaction as i think they could do with it. you won't find better made for the money....

elnoni5

Jan 11, 2009
Visit site
thanks guys!!

bought the mikros and find them surprisingly good...sub isn't overly deep or expansive, but it is substantial and very precise...it integrates very well considering its tiny dimensions. excellent for the price too!!

TRENDING THREADS