Dermondo

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi, after a lenghty decision I am going to take the plunge and purchase and arcam rdac.

Previous posts encouraged me to audition the item, but alas over here in the Rep. of Ireland, I dont have the luxury of doing this as the nearest suppliers are in the North or in Britian.

Me main reason for taking a punt on the arcam rdac is I had an amp A80 and cd player cd92 form this manufacturer and they were superb, but I last year I slimmed down my kit and got a AV amp Denon 2311 and sold amp and cd player, my main reason for this is that I have most of music on my laptop, but on occasions listen to cd's.

I have found that the dac's in the av amp are not to my taste whilst listening to music as I had the Sony bd760 connected via coaxil to amp, but on experimenting I found connecting it via phono's I prefer the sound, bottom line is I want to enjoy a better listening experience with music.

So I am really looking for the main arguments for and against to enable me to truly make a more informed decision.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Dermondo

Clooney Audio (Blackrock, Dublin) are Arcam dealers.

They are good old fashioned dealers, where knowledge and service are a priority.

If they are anyway close to you, give them a ring....I found them more than helpful.

Good luck

Cno

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
No probs.

They have some nice kit there......you could come out with more than a DAC. ;)

Report back on how you get on.

Good luck

Cno

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts