Cyruslink Link mini 2 or Lars & Ivan... to fill lounge

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Need your opinion on the Cyruslink Link mini 2 or Lars & Ivan. Must be able to play all types of music and be capable to fill a room with music, occasionally at volume, clearly, as it will be my only source of music. The Cyruslink Link mini 2 looks a more hefty device, capable or deliverying more punch/bass? Opinions please...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Well, the CyrusLink Mini Two system is great value at £80, and sounds great - that's why we gave it five stars. However, if you're referring to the Lars & Ivan BK-21 speakers, we've just given them a Best Buy Award in our 2007 Awards. Yes, they're more than the Cyrus, but the sound quality is exceptional for the money.

"Tonally impressive, rich and detailed and surprisingly loud, while the styling and build are exceptional for a sub-£150 system," we said. I reckon it's worth paying extra for the superior sound quality of the Lars & Ivan, especially as it will be your main music system.

A

Anonymous

Cheers

Does the Lars & Ivan have an iPod dock or would i need to add this onto my buget?

A

Anonymous

I am very interested in your BK-21 system having read some good reviews in What Hi-Fi magazine and other internet sites. However, I was a little disappointed to say the least when I contacted a Audiovisual Online who informed me that they have removed it from their portfolio, never to stock again ! They informed me that they sold 5, had all 5 returned due to faults and then had the 5 replacements sent back also with faults ! I know you will say that it is still a fantastic system but why should a reputable distributor take them off their shelves. The system looks great and the reviews cannot say enough about its quality for the price BUT what confidence can you give me in spending £ 130.00 on it rather than another system ?

TRENDING THREADS