admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Now the new models out and winning pludits you can get the old version for £400ish, What else should i demo in this price bracket?? Or is the cd6 at half price the steel of the day?

Cheers

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
it's not a bad idea, because if you decide that you aren't completely happy with the sound of the cd6, you can get it upgraded to the stunning cd6se for about £300, saving £100 off the retail of the se. You can't lose, buddy.

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
dont pay 400 for a cd6!!
I brought and sold mine for under 200 used. Look around for a second hand bargain. Especially if you are upgrading the thing cus it just makes every thing cheaper.

A

Anonymous

£400.00 is way too much money for a CD6. I bought mine for £200.00 and later re-sold it for £250.00 For £400.00, you can easily get a CD8.

Alternatively, you may want to consider a nice used Exposure 2010s CD for £400.00 or a MF A3.5?

A

Anonymous

More questions sorry ;-) Im currently using a denon dv2930 as a cd player and its not bad a bit boring perhaps and i recently nicked my dads arcam 7se for a play but after initial good impressions found it a bit brash and muddled at high volume. Anyhoo point is would the cyrus possibly be on the bright side through my onkyo 875 and quads?

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
I cant say mate. What i can say is that the cyrus is fast detailed with excellent timing. In some setups (ie mine) it can be a wee bit lean and bright but counters with excellent rythym, clean taught bass and just all round musicality. If you can, listen to it in your system and make your own mind up. Im selling mine because i want to buy a cheaper cd7q - save money and get something warmer (hopefully).

a.g.

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I'm really thinking about buying a CD8X now, as they're upgradeable they seem to be future-proof.

If only one was to turn up on eBay for about £400 I could be seriously tempted...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts