Credit crunch compromise!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Sony STRDG820 paired with JAMO A102HCS5 this is what ive been looking at lately as an option, i was looking at the KEF "egg" KHT2005.3 and the Sony STRDA2400ES but cant afford it now so i either wait a year or get the cheaper option. My current 5.1 set-up is a pioneer all in one system (supposed to chuck out 450watts rms) with sony s550 hooked up with an optical lead had it about 3 or 4 years. My room is about 13 foot by 17 foot, will the jamos and sony 820 be a worthwhile upgrade in terms of filling the room and in finally having HD audio to listen to?

A

Anonymous

You dont think its worth waiting for the more expensive system then?

A

Anonymous

Personally i'd wait no question. If you are going to wait until next January i think you'll be able to get some great deals again. I think the Jamos good as they are would not suit a 13' x 17' room. I think it would be worth waiting to get what you really want.

A

Anonymous

What about settling between the two ie. Sony STRDA2400ES and the JAMO A102HCS5 and then in a year or two if i can afford it replace the speakers. Id have to wait for this option as well just not as long!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts