Deleted member 2457

https://www.whathifi.com/features/lg-c8-oled-vs-samsung-q9-qled-which-better

The 2 best TVs go head to head.

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
https://www.whathifi.com/features/lg-c8-oled-vs-samsung-q9-qled-which-better

The 2 best TVs go head to head.
When you think people have been paying £2500 for the 65 LG C8 there is only one winner and will be only one winner.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for pointing this out gel wouldn't have read the review otherwise, i am waiting untill next year before looking for a new tv and see whats on offer.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Have you seen the review on AVF on the panny new OLED Gel? They say it has a more cinematic picture than the LG...

they also calibrate the TVs For the reviews with a before and after unlike WHF!

D

Deleted member 2457

No probs Simon.
thumbs_up.png

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
Have you seen the review on AVF on the panny new OLED Gel? They say it has a more cinematic picture than the LG...

they also calibrate the TVs For the reviews with a before and after unlike WHF!
Yep, I have seen it, a really good review too. I am not quite sure what cinematic means though? And AVForums always think Panasonic is the best even when WHF and owners of LG point out the LG is better.

D

Deleted member 2457

And the Panasonic is currently £1600 more than the LG 65C8 Oled TV.

D

Deleted member 2457

Mind you it’s good for you because you like Panasonic TVs and there is no denying that this is a really good one. It only has 2 full fat HDMI inputs though and the LG has 4, so this would put me off it, but if you only need 2 then go for it.

D

Deleted member 2457

Nope, it doesn’t Simon, but that is a plus and the Panasonic has HDR10plus.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
Mind you it’s good for you because you like Panasonic TVs and there is no denying that this is a really good one. It only has 2 full fat HDMI inputs though and the LG has 4, so this would put me off it, but if you only need 2 then go for it.

yeah I do like the pannys, have 2 pdps still. I do have a 55” LG 4K in the games room though!

i wish the tv manufactures would have both HDR10+ and DV, the same as AVRs have dts and Dolby sound! It’s a risk on which way to go!

D

Deleted member 2457

Yeah, I know, I just think of extra things when I have posted.
regular_smile.png

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
gel said:

yeah I do like the pannys, have 2 pdps still. I do have a 55” LG 4K in the games room though!

i wish the tv manufactures would have both HDR10+ and DV, the same as AVRs have dts and Dolby sound! It’s a risk on which way to go!
I wouldn’t worry about it to be honest. As long as you have HDR that’s good enough, you won’t miss the other two. I will keep a look out for deals on the Panasonic Oled.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
Series1boy said:
gel said:

yeah

I wouldn’t worry about it to be honest. As long as you have HDR that’s good enough, you won’t miss the other two. I will keep a look out for deals on the Panasonic Oled.

yeah think your right on that. Loads on avf are saying the same as you.

thanks mate for looking at the deals.

may need to buy another amp because Hermes have lost my X6200 when I sent back to PT for repair :(

Series1boy said:
gel said:
Series1boy said:
gel said:
Mind you it’s good for you because you like Panasonic TVs and there is no denying that this is a really good one.  It only has 2 full fat HDMI inputs though and the LG has 4, so this would put me off it, but if you only need 2 then go for it.  

yeah 

I wouldn’t worry about it to be honest.  As long as you have HDR that’s good enough, you won’t miss the other two.  I will keep a look out for deals on the Panasonic Oled.  

yeah think your right on that. Loads on avf are saying the same as you.

thanks mate for looking at the deals.

may need to buy another amp because Hermes have lost my X6200 when I sent back to PT for repair :(
Oh! Hope it was insured!

D

Deleted member 2457

Oh dear Series - bit of bad luck there, sorry to hear that.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Well, dropped a massive bollo.. there, only insured up to £300, and you can’t increase cover with Hermes. Going to look st house insurance and credit card cover which I paid for delivery charges!

will use Parcelforce next time as they cover up to £2,500 or buy rom RS in Sheffield Next time!

Its been logged as arriving at the local depot in Cumbria, but has just gone missing! Hermes are looking into it. I think someone has knicked it but it won’t work because it’s dead! No good for me, and may end up with x4000 which is much cheaper but similar spec to the 6200.

lets see what happens next week!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts