Connecting Onkyo 876 to my Stereo Amp

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
I want to connect my Onkyo to my MF stereo amp which has a HC pass through - do i need to tell the amp that i am using the front pre outs or will it know automatically couldn't find anything in instruction manual - then just re run the setup?

A

Anonymous

You dont need to tell the big onk that your using pre outs! and have a play with the cross over setting and see what sounds best as this will only effect the speakers when your using the onk for movies ect as your cd player i assume will connected directly to MF amp and will be therefore full range when listening to cd's anyhoo....

Messiah

matengawhat:Also second questions my fronts will now be large but my rears will still be satelites can you specify this in the menus or does it not really matter?

You should be able to specify this in the set up menu but when you run the calibration it may detect this automatically.

A

Anonymous

You dont need to tell the big onk that your using pre outs! and have a play with the cross over setting and see what sounds best as this will only effect the speakers when your using the onk for movies ect as your cd player i assume will connected directly to MF amp and will be therefore full range when listening to cd's anyhoo....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts